Prenatal Services (pricing varies depending on what services are needed):
Contact me to schedule a day or two to help with setting up your home for a baby! Home organization, nursery, baby areas, prepping a birth bag, etc.! This small package could include some of the following ideas:
- Removing tags, washing, folding, and organizing clothes
- Furniture set-up
- Wall hangings/pictures
- Changing table set-up
- Kitchen/food prep
- Packing and preparing for birth
If you are interested in hiring me as your postpartum doula, we will have an initial interview to make sure we are a positive fit! Our options are either a virtual meeting through Google Meet or in-person (meeting somewhere halfway) for the initial interview. If we are a fantastic fit and both sides decide to move forward, I will send you a non-refundable Square invoice of a $500 which will be credited towards your postpartum hours! Once the credit is gone, payment will be handled on a daily/weekly basis prior to work at $45 per hour.
What will our postpartum contract consist of?
- 1 Prenatal Appointment (lasting 1-2 hours, preferably in your home): This will be focused on getting to know each other, understanding how your home runs, and specific postpartum goals.
- Postpartum hours beginning as soon as requested and available after birth!
- Text support during our contract time when I am not at your home.
Some ideas for tasks available during postpartum hours (not exclusive):
- Light housework.
- Kitchen clean-up.
- Food prep (you must have recipes for meal prep).
- Breastfeeding/bottle-feeding assistance.
- Cleaning and sterilizing bottles and pumping equipment.
- Errands - I will ride with mama and baby in vehicle to help at appointments, grocery store, etc.
- Simple pet care.
- Constant care and support for mama and baby, as well as partners and older siblings.
I will not:
- Be left with baby as mama leaves the house.
- Give medication to mama or baby.
- Drive any car with mama or baby in it.
- Assist with anything involving peanuts/tree nuts, due to a deathly allergy.